1.9.08

Back At It

Been awhile since I've added to this blog.  Lots has happened, primarily back surgery for my son in L.A., and more age related health issues for me.  Basically, I'm OK, and my dick is still living with me rather than dying prematurely.  OK, male ego, but as my dick goes, so go I.  It's a life benchmark.  And these days, love interests are quite inspiring, so functioning systems are important.  

And, thankfully, my son is doing well.  Scary deal, a ruptured disk and no health insurance.  Thankfully some friends made some arrangements and he got very good care, but out of (my) pocket for thousands.  And some hospital billings not part of the agreement.  So goes health care in the greatest country in the world.  Something is very wrong, here...

Hope to announce soon a link to pick up his CD.  Some very great music, I think most folks will enjoy it greatly.  And, hopefully, his profs at USC will accept it as a final Masters project and grant the degree.

And a final comment about baseball...   the season sucks.  The Braves are playing like shit...  OK, a disasterous season with major injuries, but to play as badly as they have lately is depressing.  Oh, well, as Cub fans say, wait til next year.


3 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Glad to know your dick is keeping it's man alive. I rant occasionally about you guys letting your little brain lead you around like your big brain had no part in the action.

Rev. Willis said...

Yeah, a Robin Williams routine about the little brain controlling the big brain. I admit, it is often true. Maybe the good thing about age is the big brain has a little more control... a little more.

Utah Savage said...

Keep responding to my comments. We'll gin up your reader stats real fast.