29.4.22

The Great Euro Trip of 2022 Pt.10

 More from Soulac-sur-Mer.  This stop may have been my favorite place we visited.  As I wandered around the residential area close to the town center, I found all these wonderful houses, and most were named!  Pretty cute.  Anyway, here's a bunch of examples.









This one needs a little love...








Some seem boarded up for the winter.  I suspect they are owned as vacation houses.



The one above is for Miriam.


Finally, the one I'm buying.  It's gonna take some work, but it is so cool.  Originally a bath house, it has a beautiful door frame.  I hope the "protected" status of the town doesn't cause to many restrictions for renovation.




I hope you enjoyed this collection.   I loved wandering the streets of Soulac-sur-Mer.

No comments: