12.9.24

The Rev. Willis Bandcamp Site

 I recently formalized my Bandcamp site and have posted several albums available for modest purchase and streaming.  Please visit and enjoy.  www.revwillis.bandcamp.com

First up is my recent live recording of Subconcious 3, doing their original jazz compositions.


I've also added the John Henry Combo from their studio recordings.  Amazingly good stuff featuring the Chisholm Brothers and David Halliday.


And for something different, site has the Charles Potts recordings.  Potts is a noted poet and songwriter from Walla Walla.  


I hope to add more recordings in the near future.  I have a vast trove of live jazz recordings, and even some surf music recordings!  I want to respect the rights of the musicians and only hope to recoup enough to cover my Bandcamp subscription.  

No comments: