4.6.15

Back to Euro Trip Posts

OK, now I should post photos I took of Europe that show canals, cathedrals, and castles.  Well, I have lots of those, but I thought I'd throw in some other finds that appeal to me (and admittedly my warped sense of taste)...

First, how about Noah's Ark...  yep, it's real, imported from the Middle East (actually a project for the unemployed in a Netherlands town).



Then there's industrialization along the Rhine...  as a major transportation system, there's lots and lots of industrialization.  But I liked the clean lines of this plant.   And then we passed a nuke plant...  hope it doesn't leak into the river...



Maybe a flower boat?


Caught this guy sleeping in the park...



Strange creatures in our stateroom...


Speaking of strange creatures, how about Orpheus?


Finally, a cool, old Alfa, decked out for the newlyweds still inside tying the knot...



Ok, maybe more traditional pics next time (probably not)...

No comments: