4.6.09

Vin d"ordinaire

A pichet of rose, a pichet of rouge... and I'm too drunk to blog...

so pomme is apple and pomme de terre is potato, so why did my fromage blanc with pomme come with potato? Still quite good... then there was the bleeding finger accordianist...

We went to see Anti-Christ, the new film by Lars Van Trier, which caused a big controversy at Cannes this year. Most people booed, some declared it a great movie, I'm still up in the air. We went to see it because it may have difficulty getting theaters in the US. Some pretty graphic sexual mutilation stuff going on... But, still, some incredible movie making... Symbolism galore, much of it somewhat silly "chaos reigns!"... I don't know, I keep thinking about the film, which, I guess, is the effect of a good film. Go see it, if possible, but be forewarned, you may get grossed out...

More tomorrow, with more pics...

No comments: